- cris74Asked on December 02, 2016 at 11:46 AM
How to limit the entry of a date 2 months in the future and not in the past? Without giving a precise deadline. The 2-month limit is calculated from the day of the seizure. The date is in a form. See the entry screen in the appendix.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 01:22 PM
If I understand you correctly, you want to limit the date that can be selected by your users. It is possible to limit the date of the DateTime field. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63365256514962.
Here's a guide on how to do this:
1. Select the DateTime field and then click the properties icon.
2. In the Properties, go to the Limits tab and disable the Past option.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the Disable Date Ranges. Please enter "today > today + 60". The value 60 is equivalent to 2 months.
For more information, please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/337-How-to-Use-the-Date-Limits-Option
Hope that helps. Thank you.