- rempe9925Asked on December 02, 2016 at 01:35 PM
I am trying to customize my form by adding a picture, but I can't figure out how to move the frame to the sidePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 04:52 PM
If I understand you correctly, you're trying to customize your form by adding a image but you can't figure out how to move the frame to the side? It will be helpful if you provide a screenshot where you want to put the image.
I am assuming that you want to put the image on the top right of your form beside the Heading field. Here's how:
1. Open your form, select the Heading field and click the Properties icon.
2. Go to Heading Image tab, upload the image you prefer.
3. Customize it the way you want and click Save changes when you're done. See screen animation below:
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us anytime.