- KetzieAsked on December 02, 2016 at 06:37 PM
and reduce the wasted space above the heading?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Perhaps you may want to just use your header image as the cover image instead.
and then add this CSS Codes on your form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/63364619315357
margin-top : -50px;
padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px;
Here is my version of the form https://www.jotform.com/63368668579983
Hope this help. Let us know if this will not work for you.
- KetzieAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 04:26 PM
Great. Thanks very much.
- KetzieAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 06:53 AM
When I make the modifications you suggest, all is well in the Design mode, and the preview is correct, however, when I go back to the Form Designer, The logo doesn't show.
What am I missing?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 08:32 AM
Are you referring to the Form Builder or to the Form Designer? In the Form Designer, the form cover is showing properly.
Please take note that it is normal for the form cover to not show up in the Form Builder.
The final output of the form will be in the Form Designer or in the Live mode.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- KetzieAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 02:23 PM
Yes, my problem was with the Form Builder. I'll continue building the form and assume that the image logo will be as it is in the Form Designer and Live Mode.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Yes this how the Form Builder work. The form cover logo/image will not be seen in the Form Builder but can be on the advance Form Designer and when in preview/live mode.
Let us know if there is more we can help you with.