- gestionepointAsked on December 03, 2016 at 09:25 AM
I not Pay 19$ today , but i request 79$ for 1 year
is not real offer return my 19$ or request in my credit card 60$ the different for 1 years
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 10:38 AM
I see you paid 19$ for Bronze monthly and if I understood you correctly, you would like to switch to Bronze yearly? If that is correct we can refund your 19$ and you can purchase new plan, Bronze Yearly?
Please confirm and we will process that.
- gestionepointAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 11:44 AMProceed with the refund, but I would buy the Bronze for one year
paying only 79$.
Attending your answer,
16:37 JotForm ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 04:27 PM
Actually there is no need to cancel and refund since you can just upgrade your payment schedule to BRONZE-Yearly.
See the video below on How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
Just follow the steps above and your subscription should be upgraded to BRONZE-Yearly immediately
...but I would buy the Bronze for one year paying only 79$.
The Bronze-Yearly subscription amount is 114$ and not 79$. Please clarify how you meant that it should only be 79$.
I see on your other discussion thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1002382 that you mentioned a 50% discount.
But I also could not find any confirmation that you were granted such discount. If you can provide confirmation proof on your discount we will be glad to correct and update it for you.
- gestionepointAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 07:45 AMIn this email i Insert the file jpg with the screenshot for price at
Look the other request...
I could pay 79$ for offer - 19$ payment of
yesterday automatic = price totale 60$ for 1 year
I hope to solve this
problem forever 'cause I Posted several e-mail without Having Success,
InOLTRE are customer of a long time. Thank you
Il 03.12.2016 22:26
JotForm ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 08:59 AM
If you meant to share a screenshot, it did not post properly. Please load the link to this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1003168
Then include the screenshot image of the offer you said you got: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
Also, please specify when you got that offer, because if it was an offer from last year, it is not longer applicable.