- TheINSGroupAsked on May 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Basically I want the main content that I have created to have a background color that is the width I decided, and have it sit centered on a white background.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 08:19 PM
After inspecting the form more carefully, I've made considerable changes to the injected CSS and other settings in the clone at the link below. If the formatting is to your liking, you may in turn clone it and use it or after cloning it, copy its settings to your current form.
If you need further assistance with this, do let us know.
- TheINSGroupAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Which form has the injected css that I should be cloning? I can't seem to find it in my list...
- TheINSGroupAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Oops! never mind I've got it now.
- TheINSGroupAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Thanks for your help!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!