- CinderellaAsked on December 03, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Please I need help in making all the fields VISIBLE ONLY AFTER MY CLIENTS PAY BUT REMAIN HIDDEN TO THEM WHEN THEY HAVEN'T PAID. HOW CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT, I HAVE TRIED IT SEVERALLY TO NO AVAIL. The form is named PERSONALISED FORM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Your description on the requirement is not quite clear.
Please reiterate your question and provide clear explanation of the requirements and we will look for appropriate resolution.
You can also test my form which I created according to how I understand your question at this time.
Is how my test form behave similar to what you wanted to achieve?
We will wait for your updated response.
- CinderellaAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 03:42 PM
Hello This is my form
I hope I can explain this properly.
When you are at my website
you click on the product
it brings you to this form https://www.jotform.com/?formID=43401039041137
How do I ..
1. Hide all these fields so I don't overwhelm my customers
2. Have a field they can check or type in their order that will then open up only those fields.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 07:09 PM
You can apply conditional logic to show the Collapse fields based on users input, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool