- irinamalysh1965Asked on May 16, 2012 at 02:33 PM
Sync with google docs does not work correctly.
After filling out the questionnaire, the data in google docs on the imported part.
Of the 13 pitches - only imported Submission Date - email - IP - Submission ID
If you break the sync and reconfigure - all the previous data will be updatedcompletely. However, in real time, after completing the questionnaire data are notsynchronized.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 04:31 PM
Can you please provide us the form URL or ID? I would also like to test your form.
Thanks in advance.
- DmitryAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 06:07 AM
id form - 21344804558354
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Hello Dmitry. I have submitted a ticket to the development team regarding this. We'll let you know once we have updates.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- canerbalciAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 04:32 AM
we have commited a fix for your problem. i cloned a copy of your form and completed the google docs integration with success. it seems that the submissions are inserted into the spreadsheet with no problem. can you write here if your problem persists?
thanks for giving feedback