What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to take summation of the rating fields and add the result into emailsAsked by marlinnoir on December 05, 2016 at 02:00 AM
comment dans ce questionnaire faire la somme des valeurs de satifaction et les faire apparaitre dans le mail envoyé. Merci
Thank you for contacting us.
Since you want to get the summation of the values of the questionnaire, you need to add Form Calculation widget to your form.
Please have a look at the steps below.
1. Add Form Calculation widget to your form.
2. Click on the wizard of the calculation field.
3. Add the rating fields to the wizard by clicking on Add Field. These rating fields will return the chosen value to the calculation. Add plus signs between the fields to make summation.
4. The Form Calculation field will be shown in both Notification and Autoresponder Emails.
5. Additionally, if you do not want the calculation field to be shown, you are able to hide it. When you hide it, the users will not be able to see it, however the result will be shown in the emails.
6. I marked each question as excellent, you can see the result below.
I would recommend you to have a look at the user guide below.
I hope this helps. If you have further questions, please let us know.