- WorldClassTeachersAsked on December 05, 2016 at 05:10 AM
The last box on our jot form that states:
"I understand that this reference and it's contents may be shared with others, including the jobseeker.Yes"does not appear when downloading the form.... not sure why? this happens often.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 06:04 AM
I have checked your form named "Reference Request" and cloned it in order to test on my side.
I am not able to reproduce the issue. I can always see clearly the field that you have mentioned as you can see the screenshot below:
Could you please send us a screenshot when the last box disappears?
Which web browser do you use to show your form? I have tried your form on Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I did not find any issue in your form.
Please check again and if the issue still persists let us know.
- WorldClassTeachersAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 06:14 AM
It shows when you log in to Jot form but doesnt show when you download the PDF document.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 06:38 AM
I have checked your from in your account and I have understood the issue.
Could you please follow the steps below in order to fix the issue:
1. Open your "Submissions" page of your form and Click the "PDF" button and choose "Customize PDF" as the following screenshot:
2. As you add the field of "Understand that this reference and it's contacts may be shared with others, including jobseekers" after the creation of the PDF, it did not involve to PDF as you can see the end of your PDF.
3. Please click the following button on the same page (customize PDF page) in order to reset the form configurations of PDF and re-create the PDF:
Refresh the page and if the issue still persists, let us know.
Thanks in advance.