What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thank you for contacting us. I believe you want to receive emails when the users makes submissions. To do that, you need to set Notification Emails. Please have a look at the screenshots below.
1. In the Form Builder, click on Emails button.
2. If there is a predefined notification email, click on Edit. If there is no notification email or you want multiple emails, kindly click on Create New Email and choose Notification Email.
3. The default email address is the email address your account. You can delete, alter or add more email addresses to the Recipient Emails field.
However, if you want the users to receive emails when they make submissions, you need to add Autoresponder Emails to your form. When the user fills the email field in the form, an autoresponder email will be sent to that address.
1. Click on Emails button.
2. If there is a predefined autoresponder email, click on Edit. If there is not, click on Create New Email -> Autoresponder Email.
3. The recipient email is the one that user specifies into the form.
I hope these help.
You can have further information about Autoresponder and Notification Emails from the user guides below.