- the_sumAsked on December 05, 2016 at 05:19 AM
where do I specify the email address to which the details filled out on the form go?
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 06:25 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I believe you want to receive emails when the users makes submissions. To do that, you need to set Notification Emails. Please have a look at the screenshots below.
1. In the Form Builder, click on Emails button.
2. If there is a predefined notification email, click on Edit. If there is no notification email or you want multiple emails, kindly click on Create New Email and choose Notification Email.
3. The default email address is the email address your account. You can delete, alter or add more email addresses to the Recipient Emails field.
However, if you want the users to receive emails when they make submissions, you need to add Autoresponder Emails to your form. When the user fills the email field in the form, an autoresponder email will be sent to that address.
1. Click on Emails button.
2. If there is a predefined autoresponder email, click on Edit. If there is not, click on Create New Email -> Autoresponder Email.
3. The recipient email is the one that user specifies into the form.
I hope these help.
You can have further information about Autoresponder and Notification Emails from the user guides below.