- email@example.comAsked on December 05, 2016 at 08:30 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 08:42 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean. Did you mean you want to see tooltips/popovers when you hover on an option in a dropdown such as the one shown in the image below?
Currently, it is not possible with JotForm. Please confirm if it is what your are referring to so we may escalate the feature to our developers.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Yes I am looking for that feature
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 09:04 AM
I have escalated this as a feature request to our development team. However, for now I would suggest the following workaround for you.
1. Create a Text field in your form.
2. Edit its HTML source code.
3. Paste the following.
<option title="Option 1">Option 1</option>
<option title="Option 2">Option 2</option>
<option title="Option 3">Option 3</option>
4. Save your Text field.
Please see GIF below.
However, with this workaround, you will not be able to do the basic field operations on the generated dropdown (e.g. conditions, calculations, etc).
When the feature has been implemented, we will let you know.