- Dale HartAsked on December 05, 2016 at 09:26 AM
Could you please tell me if it's possible to create a form for a Squarespace site that allows my customers to upload a photo on their mobile device to send to us ?
If not do you know anybody who would offer such a form ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 09:44 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Sure, you can, here is the guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/37-Adding-a-form-to-Squarespace
If you have any further questions or need any assistance please let us know, our Support is 24/7.
- DHHAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 10:10 AM
OK, I built a form and uploaded it to SquareSpace and all went well testing it on my mobile device. It let me upload a picture etc. However when the form came through to me via email it did not contain the photo I'd uploaded to the form.
What have I done wrong ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 10:45 AM
I did some test submissions on your form (please ignore them) and indeed I was able to replicate this problem. What I did for you I created new Notifier and it worked, it is this one:
Please test and let us know how it works for you. Feel free to remove the other Notifier. And if you have any further questions please let us know.
- DHHAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Perfect !! Many thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 11:03 AM
You're very welcome!
I'm glad I was able to help.