- blinkmmAsked on December 05, 2016 at 11:13 AM
In the past I saw a restriction of only 10 pay submissions with the Free account but when I click on the pricing tab I don't see anything about limitations different from the total submissions allowed. Please advise how many pay submissions each package can provide. Thank you.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 11:51 AM
I see you have some general questions about the total submissions and pay submissions which has caused you some confusion so I would be more than happy to clarify it for you.
All of this is actually visible on our main pricing page and I've highlighted in greens the starter and bronze followed by the comparison of payment submissions for each plan level in yellow.
- blinkmmAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 12:45 PM
I have seen that breakdown you attached in the past however when I click
- KadeJMAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 12:53 PM
It looks like your reply didn't come through properly since it appears a bit short like you meant to tell us more maybe.
Anyhow, where are you clicking or seeing different?
Can you send a screenshot or a link to the page you're confused about for this?
- blinkmmAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 01:45 PMI was just saying when I click "pricing" I get a different table from
what you sent me. I have it attached again. No worries. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 03:19 PM
We're sorry, but again we didn't receive the screenshot.
Please follow this guide on how to properly attach the screenshot:
1. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1003933
2. Click this icon:
We'll wait for your response.