- SonoferinAsked on May 16, 2012 at 07:40 PM
I have designed a survey form and uploaded it to my page
I have made several adjustments, however the old form before the adjustmentsnis showing on the page.
I cannot get the final form to show either in IE8 or Chrome.
any Ideas ?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM
You might probably have embedded your form using the iFrame method, if that is the case, please re-embed your iFrame code everytime you make a change.
If that is not the case, please provide us with an URL in order to make a further investigation
- SonoferinAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 10:44 PMHey Jeanette
Thanks for the reply, I have sent in an update with a URL (on the jotform site) and also a screenshot of the final design I made I would like on the site.
I actually just dropped a text box and used the HTML tag to embed the form to the page.
It is very strange though..like its not seeing the form I made at all
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Please provide me with an URL of your page, here on this thread, so I can check the embedded code of your form into it.
Please kindly check these guides as well
- SonoferinAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 09:41 AMhere is the URL you will have to click on the survey link to go to the page
I got a msg back from someone else in your tech support and they said they dont see a difference..well they didnt look too hard
they also told me to clear my cache...
I am a MCSE its the first thing I did, but then I tried it on 2 more comps and a laptop to get the same result
It has to be on Jotforms end
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 01:11 PM
I am sorry , but your URL is not showing up o your post , could you please try again?