- PolesystematicAsked on December 06, 2016 at 04:12 AM
- BorisAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Can you please describe what it is that is not working?
Are you having troubles accessing your form?
Are you having troubles editing your form?
Can you please provide a bit more information what it is that is not working for you? If possible, please also provide a screenshot of the problem, so we have a better understanding of what may not be working.
You can attach images to your posts by following these instructions:
Looking forward to your response with added details. Thank you!
- PolesystematicAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:22 AM
We can access the form, the problem is, when we try to submit we get the following error message saying the form is currently not avalaible :
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:38 AM
Here is the problem. You set an expiration date for your form and you mistakenly set it for January 2016 instead of 2017:
Please change the date. It will resolve the issue.
Do contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- PolesystematicAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Okay, thanks for your help :)
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:53 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Please let us know if you have any problem.