- iphonesteveAsked on May 16, 2012 at 09:59 PM
After I use the 10 free secure submission, will the secure submissions following that come as unsecure or will I just not receive those submissions at all? Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 02:20 AM
Once you reach the Secure Submission limits the secure form will stop working and you will no longer receive any new submissions unless you update the embeded form url to the regular ( http:// instead of https://) so that you can still accumulate the remaining submissions allowed for a regular form.
Feel free to contact us if you have follow up questions.
- iphonesteveAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 01:13 PMHi,
If I set the form to unsecured, will the browser show a message that the form being submitted is not secure? Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 07:13 PM
Yes. If you embed a non-secured form to a secure site, it is most likely the browser will show a message indicating that a non-secure item/element is on the website.
Please inform us if you still have other inquiry.
- iphonesteveAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 11:34 PMHi,
I noticed since i upgraded, my submissions have been coming as unsecured. Im not sure why.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 01:48 AM
What exactly you mean with "coming as unsecured'? Did you mean, you've seen some messages indicating that the page isn't secured?
Do you use HTTPS on your form embed codes? If you aren't sure, I would suggest to retake your form embed codes, this time by clicking the "secure form" checkbox.
Update us if you need any further assistance. Thanks!
- iphonesteveAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 08:37 PMHello,
I would like to cancel my account and receive a refund. How can i do so? Thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM
As requested your subscription has been canceled, a refund has also been requested and processed.
If you have further questions feel free to contact us. Thanks for using JotForm!