- livecliveAsked on December 06, 2016 at 06:35 AM
1) Can my Customers use a jot form to book a oppertunity on my salesforce.
2) Can I email form to a driver and get them to obtain a signature on a ipad
3) Can my customers use a template to produce a delivery note that they can you again and again by just changing the date and that they can save on there computer as well as automatically sending a copy vuia email to us.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 06:59 AM
1) JotForm only allows users to export data in your accounts, contacts and lists at Salesforce. So using JotForm to book opportunities at Salesforce is not possible.
2) You or your users can edit your/their form submissions on iPad if that is what you are looking for. Just make sure that you created an edit link for your users in your Autoresponder settings. Please read to following guide to see how you can do it:
3) As I explained above they can edit their forms anytime they want with the edit link they were provided. Please make sure you enable the "Send on Edit" option on your Autoresponder and Notification settings:
This will allow users and you to be notified every time the submission is edited. Since the edit link will be provided by you users will not need to save the form on their computers as well. They can use the link every time they want to edit the form.
Please let us know if these answers are not exactly what you are looking for. Provide as much details as you can next time so we can assist you better.
Do contact us whenever you need further help.