- KCHDAAsked on December 06, 2016 at 08:32 AM
I have two separate fields where registrants choose their level of dance and then the events they are participating in; I need these to auto-calculate the fees involved with their level and the # of events chosen. How do I add this into the fields?
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
If I did understand your problem correctly, you want to make calculation according to the choice in dance level of the user. You can calculate fees by using Conditional Logic. Please follow the steps below.
1. Add Form Calculation widget to your form.
2. Click on Conditional Logic as shown in the screenshot above.
3. Add New Condition and choose Update / Calculate Field.
4. I chose to calculate fee for the second participant in my demonstration. You need new conditions per dance levels. Since you have 7 levels, you need 7 conditions.
In the example below, if dance level equals to Primary B, I chose to multiply the event number with the fee of that level. The resulting value will be shown in the Calculation field.
I hope these provide answers to your question. If I did misunderstand your problem, please provide us a detailed description of your problem.