- DavidAsked on December 06, 2016 at 01:10 PM
I cloned a form that most likely had a single submission set up, but i changed it to "No check" in the Preferences > Advanced > Unique Submission and it still only accepts 1 submission.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 02:22 PM
I tested your form, please ignore my submissions, and I was able to replicate this issue.
After several tests I did I tried one more time on your form and it worked.
Could you please confirm for us if the issue persists on your end still?
We'll wait for your response.
- DavidAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 03:45 PMHi, Thanks for the quick reply. i tried it twice, the 2nd time after clearing out my history and it still says One submission.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 04:58 PM
You're welcome, I would really like to make it work for you. The problem is I did two submissions now, as you can see in your Submissions page:
Both submissions came from same IP (mine).
So I'm not sure how it is still happening for you.
Did you try Clearing cookies from your Browser?
- DavidAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 05:45 PMThanks a lot. Someone i know also tried it and they believe its working fine as well, so it must be a glitch on my end.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:32 PM