- conaerAsked on December 06, 2016 at 01:23 PM
We have loved using JotForms but due to security requirements we have now built a custom form on our website. Is there anyway to redirect users who have the jotform url to our new URL? There are a few querystring parameters I would want to forward as well if possible.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 02:47 PM
We do not have an auto-redirect option, but you might consider the following workaround:
- Hide your current form fields.
- Setup a form Thank You Redirect to your custom URL.
- Add a Global Countdown widget which can be configured to automatically submit the form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.