- WCCUAsked on December 06, 2016 at 02:06 PM
when you enter the information to the form you are unable to see what is being entered the font color is too light. How do you change that?Page URL:
- aminekhAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 03:59 PM
One solution to this is to make the text that is being entered look bolder. To do that:
1. Please click on design. You will then get something like this:
2. Please click on "INJECT CSS". That will show you a section entitled "Inject Custom CSS" with a text field.
3. Please type, inside that field:
The result should be something like this:
4. Finally, please click "SAVE CHANGES" and preview your form. Text fields should be more readable now.