- KalebAsked on December 06, 2016 at 05:18 PM
I am interested in creating a calendar of events and then allow people on my team to go to the schedule and be able to sign up to be responsible for that event. Does that make sense? Can your software do that?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:00 PM
Hey Kaleb, although JotForm doesn't offer an innate option/feature like that, this might be doable with the use of Widgets.
Have a look at the following widgets then pick which one will suit your needs:
1. Appointment Slots: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/appointment_slots
2. Date Reservation: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/date_reservation
3. MultiSelect Grid: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/multiselect_grid
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form