- khviewAsked on December 06, 2016 at 06:31 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 10:29 PM
You can follow the steps below on how to change the 'Jotform' Sender Name to a name field on your form.
1. Open the Email Wizard by clicking the Email Button
2. Hover your mouse to the Sign Up Form notification and select Edit to change the settings of your notification
3. Then open the Recipients tab.
4. Set the Sender Name to "Your Name" field.
Save the setting and you're all set. Once you receive a notification, instead of Jotform, the Sender Name will show up as the Name of the user who submitted your form.
You may also check this guide for more info on Setting Up Email Notifications
If you need further assistance, please let us know.