- bwsaxonAsked on December 06, 2016 at 11:20 PM
I have added an api and enabled them but can not get the map to show in my form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 03:18 AM
I have cloned your form and managed to get the widget running normally. Please see the cloned version:
Here is what you should do:
1. You should put valid values in Latitude and Longitude fields. I have selected both of them to be 50.
2. You might need to try getting a different API key since the one you used may have reached its limit.
Please try these and let us know if the issue still persists.
- bwsaxonAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 08:38 PM
Hello Thanks for looking into this. I have entered the lat long a 50 and updated my api but still nothing is displaying
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:24 AM
I have opened your actual from through its direct URL:
The widget seems to be working fine:
If you are still having troubles with it on your end, please share a screenshot of the error you are getting. In the meantime, you can use another widget of ours which is functioning in the same way with Show Map Location widget.
Please try "Address Map Locator" widget:
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.