- digiquickAsked on December 07, 2016 at 02:23 AM
My contact us form works o desktop but not on smartphone can you see what I am doing wrong. I am using android phone. the link is
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:05 AM
I have tested your website on my android mobile phone. I have seen that I am not able to submit your form on my android mobile phone as you can see the screenshot below:
I have also seen that you have the mobile responsive widget in your form.
I have checked your website codes and I have seen that you have set an extra height to the iFrame as you can see the following screenshot:
This is the reason that your website appears different on mobile devices. I recommend you to use the default iFrame code without changing it.
So, please remove and re-embed the iFrame code to your form using the default configurations of the iFrame as the following screenshot:Please try and if the issue still persists, let us know.Thank you.
- digiquickAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:45 AMI just went to publish I frame and got following code. I did not change
anything in the code its the code that appears for the form
- digiquickAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:45 AMhttp://www.tagmobilesolutions.com/contact%20us.htm if you go to this you
will see i have changed the height in the code but it still does not work
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:57 AM
I have tested your website again on my android mobile phone. I have seen that the bottom part of your website has wrong configurations as you can see the following screenshot:
You can not set the "position:absolute" and "z-index:2" to the bottom part. Because it crushes the form on mobile devices.
In addition, I recommend you to change the URL link of your website. Now it is okay but later, it can cause some problems inside the codes.
Please try this,too. If you will see any issue again, let us know.
Thanks in advance.
- digiquickAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 02:45 AMAfter a lot of experimenting I have got form working on Mobile. Everything
is ok unti i editing I go to advanced options and try to realign the form
when I save and go back to obtaining the code, thats where it all screws
up. See now it works on mobile
But I am unable to align text to as I would like it with a small gap
between text and lh side of form. Have you any comments or suggestions
Cheers, and thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 04:24 AM
I'm currently checking your form. Please allow me some time to further investigate. I'll get back soon once I've found a solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 04:43 AM
I've checked your site (http://www.tagmobilesolutions.com/contact%20us.htm). If you want to align the header and sublabel text on your form, can you please add this custom CSS on your form and see if this works?
Here's a guide on how to inject CSS on your form: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Let us know if this works.