- gorlandoAsked on May 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM
when i place photos in the payment wizard, the second and successive items have an issue where the photo overlays the quantity field.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. This issue has already been reported to the developers. We will update you as soon as this problem sorted out.
- gorlandoAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM
still no fix for this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Hi, can you please also try the inject css code workaround? (-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes)
I use this css into one of your flower form..
margin: -5px 0 0 -70px;
the look became like this..
You may need to increase your form width to properly accomodate the space required.
Please inform us if this will not work for you.
- gorlandoAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM
thanks! that works great.