- tdowdyAsked on December 07, 2016 at 06:18 AM
I keep getting the attached error when adding a question or a new page. I even get it when moving a question to a different page. This just started happening this morning, and I'm up against a deadline. This is preventing me from finishing my form, and I just signed up for one of the paid plans.
If I can't get this form finished in the next few hours I'm going to need to switch to a different form builder in order to meet my deadline.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 07:31 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is an error you get when you have logged out from the system and try to edit the form. Please log in to Jotform and try to edit your form again.
If you encounter any problem, kindly let us know.
- tdowdyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 07:45 AMI'm pretty sure I was logged in at the time. Multiple times in fact. The system showed me my forms, and allowed me to view my account details, and allowed me to upgrade my account. It wouldn't do that if I wasn't logged in, would it?
I'll be back at my desk in one hour so I'll try it again to be sure.
Director, Information Technology & Web Services
Tax Executives Institute, Inc.
1200 G Street, NW, Ste. 300
Washington, DC 20005
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Apologies for this inconvenience Terry.
I have tested your form and I can replicate the same problem you're having, it happens when you try to add a new question, seems like it is being added because I can see it when I open the link to the form, but seems like all the changes after the question is added will not be saved even when it says they are.
I have cloned your form, but could not replicate the problem on my end, in the meantime I would suggest you to edit your form in our v3 builder, do note also that v4 is a beta version, this way you will be able to complete your form.
Please make sure you're properly logged in and edit your form using this link: https://www.jotform.com/?formID=63226780990160
I will also forward this thread to our second level so our developers will take a look to the issue and we will be updated here when it is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 03:00 AM
Apologies for this. Yesterday we had this problem and it is fixed quickly. It is working as expected now.