- calhouncollegeAsked on December 07, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Over the past week, Jotform keeps crashing on me while I'm working on forms. I've gone through the suggestions and nothing helps. It is only Jotform that crashes not anything else I'm working on. Refreshing usually brings the form back up, however, today I can't get anything done before it crashes again. Please help.
- CharlieAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
There were some slow down issues yesterday in JotForm but was only temporary. As of now JotForm is working as expected. You can check the status here: http://jotformstatus.com/
If JotForm is crashing in your end, could you please try the following:
1. May we know the computer OS and browser version that you are using?
2. If you are using Chrome, please do try updating it. Currently, the latest version of Chrome is Version 54.0.2840.99 m
Here's a link on how to update Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?source=gsearch&hl=en
3. Please try using a different browser, see if JotForm still crashes even there, if it does not, then the problem is most likely related to the other browser you are using.
4. Try also clearing your browser cache just to make sure: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
5. If you have a separate computer that you can try, please do so, we can check from there if the problem is specific to your device or your account or form.
If you can provide us more details like what form or what instances it crashes, please do share.
Let us know if any of the above steps help resolve the problem.
- calhouncollegeAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:45 PMThanks. It's working much better on a different browser.
Calhoun Community College
PO Box 2216
Decatur, AL 35609
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 08:29 PM
Hey Lanita, thanks for confirming that it worked better on a different browser. In case you need further help, just open a new thread so we can assist you.