What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
JotForm keeps crashing on meAsked by calhouncollege on December 07, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Over the past week, Jotform keeps crashing on me while I'm working on forms. I've gone through the suggestions and nothing helps. It is only Jotform that crashes not anything else I'm working on. Refreshing usually brings the form back up, however, today I can't get anything done before it crashes again. Please help.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
There were some slow down issues yesterday in JotForm but was only temporary. As of now JotForm is working as expected. You can check the status here: http://jotformstatus.com/
If JotForm is crashing in your end, could you please try the following:
1. May we know the computer OS and browser version that you are using?
2. If you are using Chrome, please do try updating it. Currently, the latest version of Chrome is Version 54.0.2840.99 m
Here's a link on how to update Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?source=gsearch&hl=en
3. Please try using a different browser, see if JotForm still crashes even there, if it does not, then the problem is most likely related to the other browser you are using.
4. Try also clearing your browser cache just to make sure: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
5. If you have a separate computer that you can try, please do so, we can check from there if the problem is specific to your device or your account or form.
If you can provide us more details like what form or what instances it crashes, please do share.
Let us know if any of the above steps help resolve the problem.
Thanks. It's working much better on a different browser.
Calhoun Community College
PO Box 2216
Decatur, AL 35609
Hey Lanita, thanks for confirming that it worked better on a different browser. In case you need further help, just open a new thread so we can assist you.