- LeasingExpertsAsked on December 07, 2016 at 11:03 AM
I am having a small problem. Over the last few days I have been receiving all of my form submissions e-mails duplicated. Some of them came back in the exactly the same way more than twice.
- irfanmoosaniAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 11:17 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I checked your form and only saw a single notification set up. It should only be sending one notification per submission. Make sure the duplicate emails are not from duplicate submissions. If they are not, let us know and we will be happy to have a closer look.
- LeasingExpertsAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 12:58 PM
If you check my form "Wycena samochodu" you will see that there is 6 entires of "Renault Laguna" from the same customer seems like something is wrong.
Same on the next submission, you can see two submissions for audi q7
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 01:04 PM
Since the submissions are far enough apart, it looks like the user did actually submit the form multiple times. If you would like to prevent users from being able to do so, you can set up unique submissions for your form: