- GennieAsked on December 07, 2016 at 11:56 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I see all your forms are shared from some other account, but I see that you have permission to edit them and delete. If you have further problems, please try to Clear your Browser's cache and see if that solves the problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- GennieAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 11:45 AMI’ve done everything you’ve suggested and I am able to delete now, but I still can’t clone this form.
Here is the link:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 12:00 PM
I'm glad that my suggestion worked.
Regarding the form in question, the owner of the form disabled that form so that's why you're unable to clone it.
Please contact the owner of the form in order to Clone it.
If we can be of any additional help please let us know.
- GennieAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 03:45 PMI have enabled the form and it still will not clone it….:(
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 08:37 PM
Hey Gennie, I gave it a try and was able to clone that form without issues. Here's the link of the form you gave us and the one that I cloned https://form.jotform.com/62026505468152 and here's how it went from my perspective:
I recommend you give it another try by following the short clip above. Or you can refer to this guide on How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
- GennieAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 09:45 PMThank you! I'll give it a try!!
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 01:21 AM
I will quote text from this guide How to share forms with a sub-account user.
"If a Sub-Account User wishes to Create Form's then they must first click on the Assigned Folder of the Main Account (Parent) so that it is activated and they will then be able to Create Form inside that Folder."
Let us know if you need further assistance.