- dsautomotiveltdAsked on December 07, 2016 at 12:37 PM
The last condition on the screenshot has been squashed and there used to be alot more conditions below linked in with the service selection
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 01:51 PM
I checked your form and there are currently 136 conditions showing:
I was able to scroll through the full list to view them all. If this is still not displaying correctly on your end, let us know which browser you are using and we will be happy to see if it is a browser specific issue. Both Chrome and Firefox showed the full list on my end.
- dsautomotiveltdAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 02:00 PM
There used to be more conditions similar to 135 "cant remember how many"
condition number 136 is part of one
Looked at submissions and the form was working correctly yesterday
For some reason changed today??
Try and open 136.....
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 03:27 PM
I cloned your form to test it and I do see the bugged condition. I am able to create new conditions successfully and they are saved. If there are further conditions missing, should be able to restore your form to a previously saved state using your revision history:
- dsautomotiveltdAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:14 PM
Rolled back form and working ok until I modify a condition with a warning message see screenshot
rolled back again and form works ok again
Shall I just ignore this condition error?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 06:02 PM
It looks like one of the fields for that condition is not current. 9 fields are selected in the condition but it is showing 10 included.
i recreated the condition with the same fields selected that were present and the error went away.
- dsautomotiveltdAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 05:54 AM
I understand how to remove error but with the error removed the form doesn't operate correctly?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 06:18 AM
I have checked your account and your form named "Booking Form 2016"
I have checked your conditions. I have seen that the error still exists in your condition list. If the error removed from the condition, your form should work correctly.
Please fix your condition and check your form again.
If you see any problem, let us know.