- redpelicanmusicAsked on December 07, 2016 at 01:43 PM
The Wordpress feedback plug-in isn't working. (when I tried it a year ago, it worked fine).
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 04:12 PM
Currently, there are no similar reports about the Wordpresss Feedback plugin. Can you please provide the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded so that we can further investigate?
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 07:25 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:00 AM
I checked your website and I can confirm that there is an error with the plugin, which is causing it to not work as expected. I have sent this issue to our backend team for further investigation. We will let you know on this thread once we have any updates. Thank you.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 02:24 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Sorry for the very long wait; we are reviewing bug tickets and are resolving each one by one.
I tried to recreate the issue on your end but failed to do so. The feedback form works very well.
Can you please confirm this?
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 05:59 PM
I just now reinstalled the Wordpress Jotform Feedback widget to give it a try. Unfortunately, the feedback button still doesn't show up. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 06:53 PM
We are looking into it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 07:41 PM
We found out that your WordPress installation does not have jQuery which is a library required by our Feedback plugin.
Kindly ask your web developer to have jQuery installed on your WordPress site so you can continue using our Feedback plugin.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 07:42 PM
Thank you for letting me know!