- surman6744gmailcomAsked on December 08, 2016 at 12:14 PM
how do I add a logo
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:31 PM
You can add an image or logo to your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Basic Fields in the Form Builder. Drag the Image field to your form.
2. You have an option to use Upload file image from your computer.
3. Also, another option is to Enter URL of the image from your web server or website.
4. Also, another way is to use the Recently Used image.
5. In the lower right corner of the image you can drag it to resize the image.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.