- Rainer_BrennerAsked on December 08, 2016 at 02:07 PM
I added your form in my WP site.
After pressing the "send" button, I want that the form should displayed as from starting.
Attached a test side.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Yes, that is possible. You can set your Thank You page to Redirect to another link after hitting submit or send button. Here's my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63426175375965
Also, here's a guide:
1. Open your form and click the Thank You button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Thank You page, select the Redirect to external link and put the form direct link in the field.
Here's a guide on how to get the direct link of the form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the "Link" tab, please click the green "Copy Link" button.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.