- nevillAsked on December 08, 2016 at 02:41 PM
I have three emails, all of them have the same domain. One of the emails is not receiving emails from you. I have checked rules, junk mail, clutter, trash and anywhere else it could be but it will not receive. My other two email accounts receive emails from you just fine. I want to know what we can do to fix the other account.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 04:22 PM
This form has a couple of Conditions to Send out Emails based on user input and since you never mentioned what those 3 email addresses were, and which particular email out of those 3 you're having problems with, I just tried my luck checking all of them.
I'm assuming this is the email in question firstname.lastname@example.org because it ended up in our Bounce List:
Reason(s): smtp; 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP
That email is now removed from the Bounce List so it should now start receiving email notifications. As a safety precaution, I will be listing down a few things to help you in case it happens again in the future:
1. Prior to contacting us, you can check your mail logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
2. Assuming you found some emails showing as FAILED or IN BOUNCE/BLOCK LIST on your EMAIL HISTORY, try checking these emails if they are on the bounce list and remove them by following this guide on How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
3. And lastly, a quick guideline on How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
4. (optional) If you want more control over the email sending, you may also try using your own SMTP sender: How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
I know the guides and steps above may look generic but please take your time following them in case this happens again in the future (especially items #1 to #2).
Don't hesitate to get back to us if you're still having issues receiving email notifications.