- darrenAsked on December 08, 2016 at 03:48 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 08:09 PM
There is a lot of CSS code that is making the form style messed up. I have cloned your form and I am modifying it, so it displays correctly, so the form can be filled and not crowded. I will get back to you as soon as I fixed it.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 09:12 PM
Hi again, this is my fixed version of your form: https://form.jotform.com/63428108167962
Please check it in your end, and if you like it, you can clone it as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
In order to fix it, I had to basically do the following:
1) Load the cloned version in old interface by adding &old to the end of the URL:
2) Remove the whole CSS code from Preferences>>Form Styles>>Inject Custom CSS area:
3) I paste the removed code into a text editor(Sublime text), and started to debug unnecessary code, long story short, I reduced the code from 994 to 106 lines.
Hope you like it. Let us know if you need more help.
- darrenAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 10:45 PMThanks very much for your prompt help.. i will let you know asap
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- darrenAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 03:44 AMHi,
Your form worked well for my Apple thank you very much, way to clever for me.
I shall pass all this onto Jazz who deals with this side of everything and hope she gets onto our end of things quick.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 04:53 AM
I have added David's CSS to your form and expanded some fields to fix the layout.
Please re-check the form now.