- pacecarguyAsked on December 08, 2016 at 08:58 PM
Very interested in purchasing a plan. I have a form created and understand how to link it to my site, but how do I get it to return to a page in my site once the user has completed the form and submitted the form? The same question for when we integrate into Paypal for them to pay for membership?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 12:53 AM
You can setup the Thank You page to redirect to your website after the user submits the form. Please follow this guide on Redirecting Users to a Different Page.
As for forms that redirect to Paypal for payment, the Paypal page should redirect back to Jotform page after they are done. However if it does not redirect, then the user may need to click on "Return to Merchant" site after the payment is done.
Also, if you want the user to be redirected to the Thank you page automatically, you'll need to change some settings in PayPal selling preferences.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your PayPal account.
2. Click on Profile and then My Selling Preferences
3. Click on Update in Website preferences to redirect automatically.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.