- itouchboothAsked on December 11, 2010 at 04:29 AM
Is there a way to have the form sms texted to my phone. Thanks
- toofrattocarecomAnswered on December 11, 2010 at 12:59 PM
if your phone can recieve emails then set your email that the form gets sent to on your phone. thats what i do
- woodyincAnswered on December 12, 2010 at 04:05 PM
but if you have an auto reply it will mess with it and the "from field" will have your cell email on it.
Get a google account and set your email to automatically forward to it. get google mobile app on your mobile and link them. real easy and free - works great
- RajeevkumarshramaAnswered on March 12, 2016 at 02:56 AM
- CarinaAnswered on March 12, 2016 at 05:20 AM
If you need asssistance please use the following link to open a new thread:
Let us know if we can assist you further.