- DavidB4Asked on December 09, 2016 at 01:43 AM
Is there by any chance a limit of how many submissions can be made per day, week, or month? I'd like a cap which resets after a time.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 02:46 AM
I see that you have a free account. Free accounts have limitations on monthly basis, not on a daily or weekly. Here you can see the limitations of a free user:
If you want to increase these limits you need to upgrade your account. Here are the paid accounts and their limitations:
Please note that these limitations are reset on the first day of every month accept the storage limit.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- vaibhavucAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 06:41 AM
If I were to purchase your bronze plan:
1. Do I get 10 GB of space every month?
2. Can I delete unwanted stuff to free up my space a little?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 07:50 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your question will be answered via this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1007622-How-to-free-up-the-space#0
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.