- gshubitidzeAsked on December 09, 2016 at 08:09 AM
We lost part of submissions from all forms. In some forms we had more than 400 submission and now we have only 107. In some forms submissions are totally empty:(
Please help us to solve this problem.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 09:48 AM
We're so sorry for the inconvenience issue. I checked your account and replicated the issue.
I am escalating this issue to our development team. You'll be informed by our developers via this topic when we've an update about this problem.
Thank you for informing us about the issue.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 02:30 AM
Your account set to Europe Datacenter. You can see your submissions from eu.jotform.com url. Like this
https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/32836331289964. Sorry for inconvenience.
- gshubitidzeAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 05:03 AM
Sorry, but we still get same problem, We are using European servers but still submissions are missing. Please help us to find All data that we had in our forms.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 06:20 AM
Please check your form submissions again as it should already be restored.