- tdeljouAsked on December 09, 2016 at 10:02 AM
URGENT: the form is marked as enabled but when you go to submit responses, you get a notifcation that it is disabled/form not found.Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 11:59 AM
I have checked your account, and I see two separate issues why this occurred.
1. Your forms got autosuspended by our automated Phishing Detector tool.
2. You are using a free account, and already have 5 active forms out of 5 available for free accounts:
1) The number of forms issue:
In order for you to re-enable mentioned form, you would need to disable one of your other 5 active forms first. Your account can have only up to 5 active forms at any given time.
2) The Phishing Detector tool issue:
This tool is in place so we could catch thousands of forms that are created every day for stealing credit card and banking details, login credentials, or similar nefarious purposes. This tool does a great job catching such forms, but sometimes it may accidentally flag a form that is fine.
We have manually reviewed your account, and as there do not seem to be any forms violating our terms at the moment, your account has been reactivated. Our apologies for the inconvenience, please check your forms and let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you