- defcon6Asked on December 09, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I have created a multiple entry form for various events I am organising. All is fine.
How do I limit the number of registrations per event. I can only do that in preferences for all the events, totally. What I need is to limit each event to 25.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 01:46 PM
You can try our Inventory widget. Here's the link: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/inventory.
Here's a screenshot of how the widget looks like:
Please try it and let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- defcon6Answered on December 09, 2016 at 02:44 PM
Thank you . I am trying to see how I add this to the jot form I have. Not easy
- defcon6Answered on December 09, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Having trouble getting the amount calculated. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Since your new question(s) are different from the topic being discussed here, I moved it to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1008079
We'll have it addressed there shortly.