- cgnzAsked on May 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I would like to remove text box borders to give the effect of text "floating" so to speak on the background.
In effect you would not see any structure around the text.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM
As suspected, it appears impossible to completely remove that border. The following declarations applied to the textarea rule resulted in only partial success:
There may have been others I tried but I cannot presently recall them. Using the !important keyword didn't help either.
Incidentally, while trying to come up with solution, I noticed some errors in your CSS:
1. The first rule contains a declaration of font-weight: bold:; when it should be font-weight: bold;
2. The second and third rules contain a property of font-color when it should just be color (There's no such property as font-color in CSS.)
It's always a good idea to check your CSS with tools like W3C's CSS Validation Service.
- GarryckAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 09:45 PM
- amyAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 03:38 AM
We cannot display the content of your message.
Please, edit your message or send us another support request with any content so we can help you.