- orangetheoryfitnessnaplesAsked on December 09, 2016 at 03:52 PM
How can I limit the suspension end date to between 30 after suspension start date and 60 days after suspension start date.Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 05:40 PM
Yes, this functionality is possible in the following way.
1. We add a custom error message to the form, by using a Text field:
2. We perform a calculation to get the difference between the End Date and Start Date:
Two things about the calculation.
2a. We should set it to "Wait for input before including the field in calculation":
2b. This Form Calculation field can be hidden on the form, but I'll leave it visible in the demo. To hide the field, click its down-pointing arrow, and click Hide Field:
3. Finally, we set up a show/hide condition to show our custom error message and hide the Submit button if the calculation is less than 30 or greater than 60:
Please see the following demo form of the above setup to check whether the above explained setup is working to your satisfaction:
If you need further clarifications or assistance, please let us know.
- orangetheoryfitnessnaplesAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 08:56 AM