- BAUTISTA SANTOS ANGELAsked on December 10, 2016 at 12:29 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 12:40 AM
I saw that my colleague Aury replied to you via email.
Your account is suspended because there is a dispute placed on the credit card used to pay for the subscription. Until this issue is resolved your account will remain suspended.
If you have any followup question, I would suggest you to reply to email that Aury sent you, because she will have more info regarding this issue.
- BAUTISTA SANTOS ANGELAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 06:10 PM
My user name is angelbauts
I try to sign up but this error appears.
I had problems with my bank, and they did not cancel my internet payments by mistake. I need to retrieve my account, they sent me this email to reactivate it, but send me the error "Unable Switch subscription. Please try again by clicking the button below." If the problem .... Sorry for the inconvenience. I need to reactivate my account. I will pay whatever you need to pay.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I have relayed your message to our higher team so they can further check and review your account. Your account was suspended due to a possible fraud payment being used.
We'll get back to you with this as soon as possible.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM
This dispute was submitted by your bank, so please call them to stop the dispute and reimburse us the dispute fees that were applied to our account. Then let us know and we will gladly assist you.