- mcota4421Asked on December 10, 2016 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 12:01 PM
I checked your form http://www.jotform.us/form/60357616282154 and it has no Preview button.
Are you referring to a different form? Even your latest forms do not have Preview button. Please give us the correct form URL so we can check.
- mcota4421Answered on December 10, 2016 at 05:44 PMhttps://form.jotform.com/60357616282154
I need the background added....
Deep Dive Ref, LLC
| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.deepdiveref.com
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 11, 2016 at 02:03 AM
The screenshots below will show you how you can fix the issue.
First, remove the Form Background from the "Design" wizard of your form.
Then, add the image again and use this image link: http://www.jotform.com/images/backgrounds/white_tiles.png
After your form is properly saved, please check it's preview.
Below is a clone version of your form where I have applied the changes above.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us again anytime, if you have other questions or concerns. Thank you
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 06:11 PM
We will resolve the next question separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014246
- mcota4421Answered on March 13, 2017 at 05:46 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 06:53 PM
Since the latest concern is about payment integration, I have moved it to a separate thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1090464 - and we will attend to it shortly.