- JuniorAllendeAsked on December 10, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Can I customize the date field to handle month names in different languages?
I'm ready to sign in with a paid account and take the 50% discount, however, I found no way to customize fields that have prefilled values like, for example, month names. I tried the calendar widget with no luck finding an option to customize the month names.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 11, 2016 at 05:07 AM
Yes, you can translate date field names. To do that, please follow:
1. Go to Preferences:
2. Click Enable Translations and Edit (I used Spanish language for this example):
3. As you can see fields are translated automatically, but if you need adjustments you can do it right there.
If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.
- JuniorAllendeAnswered on December 11, 2016 at 08:44 PMGreat!!The answer I was waiting for.You won.Wait for my paid plan tomorrow.
Thanks!! =================================Carmelo Allende
On Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:07 AM, JotForm wrote:
New response received A new response has been received: Answered by Nik_C Yes, you can translate date field names. To dothat, please follow:1. Go to Preferences:2. Click Enable Translations and Edit (I used Spanish language for thisexample):3. As you can see fields are translated automatically, but if you needadjustments you can do it right there.If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.Thank you! View this thread on browser » Unsubscribe Thread 1481450861