- newdynamxAsked on May 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I recently had to cancel my current credit card due to fraud. I would like to update my JotForm account with my new credit card details. Can you please let me know how I can go ahead and do this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 02:09 PM
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
If you are not able to retrieve your Plimus username follow these steps , before to continue step 2
a. Go to the your account settings,
b. then click the Cancel button
c. Copy your Plimus' username and if you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link
Enter your email and your Plimus username once you clicked on such link , expect a message into your inbox and retrieve your Plimus password.
NOW CONTINUE ON STEP 2
2 . Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
4. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!