- SimovisionAsked on December 12, 2016 at 03:21 AMI do have one more request:
Although the message that appears just after filling in the form has been displayed correctly,
it now seems that I'm always getting the Dutch version of the confirmation message,
even when entering the French version of this form.
A rule has been added to display the confirmation message in the language of the form.
What is going wrong here?
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 03:44 AM
I'm currently checking your form. Please allow me some time to further investigate. I'll get back soon once I've found a solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 03:55 AM
As per further checking, I noticed that you have a field on your form that asking a preferred language for the user that's why it could cause a conflict between conditions on your form. I would suggest to remove the field and the condition you've set on this, since you have already set the multilingual on your form.
Then, change the "Thank You" Page for both language on the conditions, please see the images below:
Here's a guide on How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- SimovisionAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 06:41 AM
Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 07:49 AM
You are welcome. If you need further assistance, just let us know.