- paicscmlAsked on December 12, 2016 at 09:04 AMAlso, in https://form.jotformeu.com/63432742991360, the field País de Realização (inside the area 2. DADOS DA CANDIDATURA) is not assuming the default choice of the country as a choice. In the submit button, it says that the field is required, even if it's chosen by default.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 09:42 AM
I have controlled your form and cloned it to my side.
You have used Country Picker Widget to get the country information and Enable/Require Field Conditions in your form.
Could you please give me some time to check your conditions and form and back to you after that?
- paicscmlAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 09:51 AM
Thank you for your quick reply.
Your support team is unstoppable :)
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I have replicated your issue on Country Picker Widget. Even I set up a default country value for the widget, I couldn't submit the form.
This is the replication steps:
1- Add Country Picker Widget to the form.
2- Set a default country in the widget.
3- Set the Country Picker as required.
There is no condition in this case.
Please click for the demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63463602862962
We are sorry for the issue that you have been experiencing. I have submitted a ticket about this issue to our developers now. When they fixed your issue, they will back to you as soon as possible.
It is seen that the only way is to mark the Country Picker Field as unrequired until our developers back to you about your issue.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.
- paicscmlAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM
I will leave it empty.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 12:31 AM
Hi, We apologize for inconvenience. Thank you for reporting the issue. It should be okay now. Please test it out and let us know if the problem still persist.
- paicscmlAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 03:27 AM